All material found in the pages of this Website is protected under the copyright laws of India. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade-names, trade-marks or service marks of Heavot Caves or its affiliates may have been licensed to use them. The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else.
We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and websites controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
In this policy ‘Heavot Caves’ and its affiliated Hotels/Resorts, as they may exist from time to time, which include, without limitation, the subsidiaries which carry on a business that use the following names: Heavot Caves Resorts. The words ‘we’ and Heavot Caves Resorts do not include third-party hotel owners or third parties involved in the delivery of services, however, we have requested such hotel owners and third party suppliers to abide by the terms of our Privacy Protection Policy. In this policy, personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available and is not part of your work identification.
It also includes information on guest preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by Heavot Caves Resorts in the course of transacting business with an individual.
The Privacy Protection Policy does not apply to information regarding Heavot Caves Resorts’ corporate customers. However, such information is protected by other Heavot Caves Resorts policies and practices and through contractual arrangements.
HOW YOU MAY PROVIDE US YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By making a reservation or by using Heavot Caves Resorts services.
- By registering on the Everyone’s an Original website.
- By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative.
- By visiting our website.
Below we will outline the type of information normally collected in each of these circumstances, the reasons for doing so, how we will use it and store it. When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or Whatsapp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
MAKING A RESERVATION
When making a reservation or using Heavot Caves Resorts services it is necessary to have information in order to identify you, contact you and to process your purchase and requests. This information usually includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and expiration date, and language preference. It may also include if you choose to share that information with us, your preferences regarding the delivery of your services such as type of room, type of bed, and the like. You may wish to have your purchase of Heavot Caves Resorts’ services recognized in a third party’s loyalty program with which Heavot Caves Resorts has a relationship.To do so will require you providing us certain verification information such as your membership number in the third party program. We also offer special discounts from time to time that may have qualifying criteria. Sometimes we offer special offers to, for example, seniors or children. To assess your eligibility and process your reservation correctly, we need to record your date of birth at the time of booking. You may be required to provide personal identification with your date of birth in order to verify this upon check-in.
From time to time, we offer packages or other services that involve third parties. If you are partaking of such a package or service, your personal information will be shared with that third party to the extent necessary to provide that service and process the purchase or request.
Heavot Caves Resorts may use the information you provide to send you offers and information about Heavot Caves Resorts services and those of select third parties. Your information will not be given to these third parties but rather the offer of the third party will be provided to Heavot Caves Resorts which will manage the distribution.
REGISTERING ON THE EVERYONE’S AN ORIGINAL WEBSITE
Individuals interested in sharing their experiences at Heavot Caves Resorts may wish to do so through our Everyone’s an Original website. Although registration is not required to view the site, it is required to enable sharing and other functions on that website. The personal information you provide during registration is used to validate your identity and to enable us to manage and administer your contributions to the website, and to contact you regarding your contributions or use of the website. We may also use your information to contact you about updates or changes to the website, shared content that may be of interest to you, or other offers and information related to Heavot Caves Resorts or marketing partners whose products and services may be of interest to you.
HEAVOT CAVES RESORTS OFFERS YOU THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE TARGETED, TIMELY NOTIFICATION OF TIME SENSITIVE OFFERS
To sign up for this service we require you to provide us with your e-mail address, first name, last name, language preference, and country of residence. You may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided on every e-mail message and you will no longer receive e-mail offers and promotions for the specified subscription or website, as the case may be. You may at any time in the future opt-in to receive e-mail offers.
BY VISITING ONE OF OUR WEBSITES
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect, such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our websites collected through Google Analytics, you may opt-out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. You may also opt-out of data collection through Adobe Analytics by visiting Adobe’s Privacy Center. You may opt-out of Facebook Custom Audiences by visiting Facebook’s opt-out page.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
2. To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we may record your preference for the type of room.
3. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we analyze guest patterns of usage of our hotels and services to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose personal information only in these limited circumstances:
1. We may disclose a guest’s personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Heavot Caves Resorts, is seeking the information as an agent of the guest – for example, a travel agent who is booking a reservation on behalf of the guest.
2. Personal information will be shared with the Heavot Caves Resorts for which your reservation has been made so that they may provide the services you have reserved.
3. Personal information may be shared with other Heavot Caves Resorts so that they may better provide services to you in the event you wish to travel to that Heavot Caves Resorts in the future.
4. Personal information will be shared with a third party involved in supplying the guest with the services they have purchased to the extent necessary to effect the supply and the processing of the transaction.
5. Personal information may be shared with a third party retained by Heavot Caves Resorts to perform functions on its behalfs such as reservations handling, data processing or storage, guest surveys or research.
6. Personal information may be shared with an agent retained by Heavot Caves Resorts to evaluate a customer’s creditworthiness or in order to collect a customer’s account.
7. Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of Heavot Caves Resorts it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority. Any such disclosure of a guest’s personal information by Heavot Caves Resorts to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
1. Heavot Caves Resorts will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those identified above, except with your consent.
2. Heavot Caves Resorts will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
3. Heavot Caves Resorts will take appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with third parties.
4. Heavot Caves Resorts will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified above.
5. Heavot Caves Resorts will honor your request to access your personal information in a timely fashion as is reasonably possible. You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us.